As a member of the Siri Data Products & Platforms EPM group, you will be responsible for improving and enhancing the quality of Siri features for hundreds of millions of users around the world, coming up with creative solutions for scaling quality assurance for a multi-platform, global, and rapidly growing product. You will work with Siris Assistant Analytics organization to help deliver on our vision to improve Siri by using data as the voice of our customers. Join us, and impact hundreds of millions of customers across a plethora of Apple of devices! We develop scalable, performant, and quality enterprise data services, for the ultimate goal of measuring and improving Siri. We're looking for an experienced hands-on project manager to coordinate teams of hardworking and creative backend engineers to help us deliver on that mission.
Were looking for people with a consistent track record of project managing complex and highly leveraged data-pipelines, data-analytics, and data collection products.
- Help lead the Siri Assistant Analytics program, streamlining processes, creating frameworks that scale across different teams, and supporting safe and continuous/agile development and release.
- Own all aspects of project planning for Siris Assistant Analytics used for building the right measurement and evaluation frameworks for Apples Siri Assistant, partnering closely with our data scientists, assistant product managers, and engineers to gather requirements, scope effort, manage resource allocation and prioritization frameworks and schedule of deliverables.
- Facilitate communication cross-functionally with other teams, ensuring that requirements are well understood, and that priorities and delivery schedules expectations are managed.
- Create and run processes that allow for the maximum agility and adaptation across Siris Data analytics teams while measuring and maintaining the highest possible product quality.
- Build relationships across the Siri organization, educating teams on the right way to ship the finest software possible; facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups around Apple.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...