Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
Device Services activates every iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS device, along with lots of Macs and accessories. It protects Apple devices when its lost and driving the eSIM revolution.
A successful candidate will be highly self-motivated with a passion for excellence, quality and detail. DevOps Engineers will not only support infrastructure, and operations, but also work closely with the development engineers within the team to aid in architectural design and assist with the implementation of sophisticated features.
A good fit candidate for this role would be hardworking in driving scalable architectures, minimizing risks, and seeking to provide systemic visibility over infrastructure. The candidate will have the passion and fascination to ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS), influence architectural decisions with focus on security, scalability and high-performance. Lastly, a proven track record and expertise in debugging and root causing issues with an instinct to automate repetitive tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE DEVOPS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- We want you to bring passion for quality and automation, an ability to understand sophisticated systems and a desire to constantly make things better
- You will be developing and maintaining scripts used for environment monitoring and task automation
- Deploy, support and monitor new platforms and application stacks - Set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Measure and optimize system performance - Plan and manage capacity of the systems
- Determine efficient configurations for application software, application servers, database connections and indexes, HSM drivers, etc.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push the capabilities forward, getting ahead of customers needs, innovate and continually improve
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
We promote innovation and use of new technology to further improve our creative output. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...