Successful candidates will take active part in the following activities:
- Work as an Application Developer in an Agile / Scrum feature team.
- Technical responsibility includes administrating, managing and supporting the SAP Business Intelligence platform, as well as having an in-depth knowledge on how to develop, implement and modify reports and dashboards for clients.
- Conduct E2E solution development activities such as requirements analysis, design, development, testing and support activities.
- Understand Investment Banking & Commercial Banking Business processes and identifying high value opportunities for simplification and automation.
- Implement technical solutions using SAP BI4.X, Oracle & DB2 DB, SAC and BO SDK functionalities.
- Interact with the Business users, Product owners or SMEs for requirements, and coordinate with the Operate team for production release and post production support.
- Work with customers on business needs and requirements, and operations team to address data and service issues.
- Coordinate with all members of the support team and is expected to engage in technical conversations with the client as needed.
- Develop, document, and educate users and developers on policies and procedures.
1. 5+ years of Software Development Life Cycle including development experience to the Business Intelligence Enterprise product, production support and development experience, working with OLAP and reporting tools with large databases/data warehouses in a globally distributed team.
2. Domain knowledge on Loan IQ & ACBS functionalities and experience with syndicated banking could be an add-on.
3. Exposure on using SAP Business Objects Enterprise (BO version 4.x) product on Windows Platform - WebI Rich Client, Universe Design Tool, Information Design Tool and BI Launchpad.
4. Technically proficient in Oracle and DB2 DB SQL and good hands-on experience in developing complex SQL queries and utilizing Oracle in-build functions (like the analytical functions). PL/SQL statements and SQL query tuning would be an advantage.
5. Ability to develop, debug, test, implement and design projects to bring efficiency to the application, and Perform code reviews and assist the team in supporting
Preferred Skills (but not essential):
1. 2+ years of experience working in a financial services company environment.
2. Knowledge of traditional credit products specifically Commercial Loans.
3. Analytical Skills.
4. Exposure to IT services management such as ServiceNow.
5. Experience with Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD) including
6. DevOps as part of Software Development and Deployment Life Cycle.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...