About This Position:
The Area Product Owner of the Card Product Launch team will support the rapidly growing product development efforts of credit card product launches. This team is building a vision to modernize and transform new card product launches and refreshes with the goal of releasing them to our customers faster than we do today. This position sits within the Chief Administrative Office (CAO) organization of Card Services, a key business within Chase's Consumer & Community Banking group.
This role will support the Card Product Launch team in configur ing and automat ing standard new and refreshed product features to scale up launch autonomy along with executing successful product releases. Card Product Launch is developing exciting new product offerings to empower Customers to better manage their money using Chase Cards. Collaboration with other business and engineering product owners will be required to develop a unified customer experience across all varieties of Consumer and Small Business product sets.
* BS or MS in Business Management or comparable field of study
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
* 8+ years of product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement
* Outstanding analytical skills and technical aptitude
* Passion for digital and emerging technologies
* Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team, along with strong interpersonal skills
* Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market is a plus
* Respects, values and promotes diversity and inclusion
Ideal candidates would be able to do the following:
* Manage, order and refine product backlog items to drive value
* Collaborate with product managers on the refinement of a product strategy and vision
* Maintain an ongoing deep knowledge of Chase and competitor product launches
* Be responsible for decisions and activities that have significant impact on product delivery
* Leverage the use of engineering practices into product design and ways of working
* Set the area product's business metrics, including Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
* Influence, motivate and retain a strong cross-functional team
* Manage key relationships with stakeholder teams including technology, design, analytics, etc.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...