Do you want to guide the design of reusable components and features that form the foundation of CIB's Digital Platform? We are looking for a Senior User Researcher, a deep abstract thinker, comfortable with working at the foundational platform level, to uncover, refine and concretize the client, user and organizational needs
Part of Corporate and Investment Banking, the Digital Experience Design organization's mission is to improve the experience of external clients and internal users across a broad variety of complex, essential, and high-value product and service journeys. Within this organization, the User Research team helps lead research efforts that promote the voice of the user in the design and delivery of digital solutions.
The digital platform groups mission is to identify the common, reusable and essential components and features needed to convert products into platforms. As a senior user researcher, you will work closely with the digital platform team to better understand the needs, drivers and success criteria of our diverse internal and external clients. Your insights will have real and immediate impact on the Digital Platform team roadmap. You will help develop meaningful and relevant research questions, and assist in answering those questions with a variety of methods and approaches to deliver concrete, actionable design recommendations.
* Independently conduct qualitative research, applying methods such as usability testing, interviews, ethnographic observations, participatory design, card sorting or your own creative approaches
* Investigate current workflows, and users' needs, goals, pain points
* Evaluate existing and to be developed features and design ideas
* Share insights with designers, PMs, leadership, and others in the right frequency and media
* Evaluate and ensure impact of research results
* Advocate for user needs in internal discussions, design critiques, and project meetings
* Identify research opportunities and evangelize the value of user-centrism and UX research
* Contribute to the definition of a research roadmap, that supports the Digital Platforms mission beyond the operational and tactical level
You want to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You will be experienced, under no illusions about the challenge, but resolute to embody the change you want to see as part of a team of design-thinkers who will support one-another.
* 5-7+ years of experience in User Research, preferred experience in financial industry
* Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction HCI, Human Machine Interaction HMI, Anthropology, Sociology, ...), or equivalent practical experience (Master's/ Doctorate preferred)
* Experience working in qualitative user research for digital products
* Experience with quantitative research methods; Data analysis, log analytics, VOC programs, surveys, A/B testing, benchmarking, etc
* Understanding of strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, and when and how to apply them in the product development process
* Mastery of a wide variety of user research techniques and tools
* Excellent rapport and networking skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Creativity and positive can-do attitude in the face of challenges and limitations
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/VeteranJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...