The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
Our Cyber Security Technology Controls, Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
GIAM Data Services team is responsible for defining and executing the multiyear strategy and roadmap along with working with our customers on daily basis to meet their data needs. As a product owner on this team you will be responsible for defining data requirements, ensuring quality throughout agile delivery lifecycle and delivery customer communication (i.e. Release Notes).
We are actively seeking an experienced Data Services Product Manager who will:
* Serve as liaison between business and development teams to translate business and design requirements into technical requirements, providing strong leadership to both Product Owners and Development Teams in support the customers
* Work with clients to identify use case with clear business value and secure adoption commitments and partnerships on work model
* Establish and author product documentation
* Analyze business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications can best functionally fulfill those needs
* Combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and used to create functional designs across applications
* Facilitate the production of key documents including business requirements, master story list, detailed user stories, sprint planning and design documents
* Facilitate project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members
* Interface with members of your scrum team, and line of business product teams, business analysts from other teams to deliver solutions
* Work with scrum team and customers to test and certify applications before they are deployed to production
* Work with technology and business partners to develop and refine our software delivery process
* Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements
* Work with Developers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the work effort for a requirement, and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties
* Actively participate in adding to Confluence that is living documentation of the latest business and technical requirements
* Leverage an analytic mindset while working with data and business intelligence tools to deliver actionable insight
* Present analysis and recommendations to technology leaders and colleagues
* Work as a data strategist to identify and integrate datasets, data components, and attributes from various information systems that can be leveraged to advance our access management agenda
* Establish data management and data analytics principles, guidelines and best practices for the broader organization to follow
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 10+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Product Manager, with heavy emphasis on technology and implementation
* Must have demonstrated background in Data Management technologies and with business analysis
* Must have experience with Cloud Data solutions with a preference to AWS
* Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails delivering technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Demonstrate work on breaking down data needs translation to vision, strategy and roadmap
* Experience working with business Intelligence and data science teams to deliver data pipelines
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to leverage SQL to query database and develop data models
* Experience with QA and Test Driven Development in support of ensured product quality. Establishing and providing testable data/functional requirements
* Ability to monitor analytics in support of ensured product performance and feature enhancements
* Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
* Strong experience with Agile development methodologies
* Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/Confluence using industry standard notations
* Experience working with diversified multi-location team
* Self-starter that is capable of tackling complex / loosely defined problems and structuring a well-organized and actionable solution.
* Passion for data and deriving insights that can be applied to client's decision making
* Familiarity with AI solutions - including data management, machine learning and stream data architecture
* Background in Identity and Access Management
* Knowledge of financial services concepts and products
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent enterpriese level hands on work experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...