As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
As a fullstack Java Development Lead you will work on the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of programming applications to satisfy requirements of multiple lines of business while also providing mentorship of junior members of the team.
* Partner with the development, cyber security and architecture team to enforce best practices for all aspects of systems development including requirements, design, build and testing/validation
* Propose standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
* Adhere to architecture standards, risk management, security policies, processes and procedures when reviewing applications
* Manage the relationship with internal LOBs to ensure superior service delivery for all application core technologies
* Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
* Build / improve client relationships through proactive communication and face-to-face meetings
* Lead (develop, motivate and manage) small to medium sized groups of developers, actively seek out and resolve blocking issues: resourcing issues, conflicts within team, conflicting interests, lack of clarity, external dependencies, etc.
* 10+ years of professional experience as an enterprise application developer with advanced level skills in Java/J2EE
+ Strong experience developing Web based applications preferably using Angular or React and Spring boot.
* Proven ability to work with a project team to develop a strategy, technical solution, and ultimately to implement high quality technical solutions
* Demonstrated proficiency with:
+ Open Source Technologies: JUnit, Log4J, Spring, Hibernate, Maven
+ Using Eclipse or IntelliJ
* Experience with the following:
+ Database programming using SQL
+ Experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, Angular 2+ or React, JQuery, Json and Spring Boot.
+ Messaging JMS
+ Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
+ Issue resolution processes for application production problems
+ Tomcat/Weblogic servers
* Demonstrated understanding of how to effectively manage source code with GIT or other versioning tools.
* Familiarity with enterprise software deployment and release processes
* Proven experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Proven ability in the Installations and Release Management process
* Experience working in an agile development environment.
* Experience developing Alternative Investement applications preferred.
* Experience with cloud development concepts, technologies, and techniques preferred.
* Experience developing 24x7 client facing applicatins preferred.
BS or equivalent experience
Strong Agile development experience.
7+ years of software development experience
Proficiency in Core Java/J2EE technologies, Spring
Microservices, private/public cloud and data strategy development experience
Experience with Memory/CPU usage profiling, optimizing and tuning Automation and testing tools
Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Understanding of architecture and design principles.
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Experienced in Databases (SQL or no-SQL) technologies
Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools
Experience with DevOps model
Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
Firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
Well-versed in Content Management strategies, architecture and content delivery
Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies
Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Experience with Leading and mentoring team membersJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...