Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You'll have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
A successful candidate will be responsible for leading an Architecture Risk and Security Analysis of critical information technology systems through partnership with Information Security Managers (ISM), Solution Architects and product stakeholders at an enterprise level. This role requires a goal driven, technical individual that is extremely motivated and wants to constantly learn and apply new technologies. This position focuses on targeted threat assessments for a wide variety of technology solutions. A successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a well-rounded technical skillset as well as a strong business acumen.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 5+ years of progressive experience and technical depth in one (or more) of the following technology areas: Data Security, Infrastructure Security, Endpoint/Platform Security, Security Analytics, Automated configuration management, Automated application deployment, and Security testing or compliance frameworks.
* At least two years leading and conducting threat assessments with a keen eye for identifying threats and assessing risks within information technology systems.
* Extensive experience in Information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
* Familiarity with risk management frameworks and standards.
* Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
* Programming and/or Scripting experience in one or more languages (e.g., Java, C/C++, Python, Go, etc.)
* A detailed working knowledge of IT systems and Applications.
* Experience with national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry Cybersecurity.
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and participating on collaborative teams to achieve common goals.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...