As of the Service Delivery team, we require an Analyst to manage the strategic development operations and release platform transformation:
Map and implement a continuous integration pipeline
* Implement strategic Development operations and release model that suits a rapid production roll out and meets the Agile development model
* Be a thought leader in building a best in class application.
* Communication skills, analytical skills, reporting and validation skills.
Strong technical troubleshooting skills
Fluent in English.
Team player and leadership skills
* Use of good judgement - customer orientation; diplomacy skills
The position summary:
The candidate will be responsible for closing the gaps from the current legacy development operations and release process to a focused agile delivery model. Implementing a pipeline that allows change on delivery focus not on a predefined release cycle, increasing reactivity to business needs and with a time to market that suits the scope of the delivery. Ensure that the applications can be monitored and supported by all pre-production and production teams, in an efficient and effective manner, with a focus on strong strategic toolsets that allow the applications to be monitored pro-actively.
* Publish and maintain guidelines to manage the multiple parallel environments
* Work closely with the development / change / release teams
* Drive Strategy for operational efficiencies, plan and manage Change, streamline delivery processes and timelines.
* Cross co-ordinate within projects and AD teams
* Provide support to our customers (Business and AD)
* Organize and follow up on root cause analysis and resolutions
* Promote Quality throughout the project lifecycle
* Produce accurate reporting to senior management. Raise, follow up and escalate critical issues.
* Communicate and work closely with End users testers in an appropriate and business oriented way.
* Maintain the deployment strategy with attention to new toolsets and best in class methods
Implement strategic SDLC policy that suits the delivery
Successful experience in a support and/or development role is required. Experience in a release management role, particularly in a banking environment is key but not required. Good oral and written communication skills are absolutely necessary. The person must follow a pragmatic approach, be accurate and be able to handle pressure.
Technical competencies and skills:
SQL, UNIX, Citrix, Java, Websphere, Perl (expertise or good knowledge)
MS-Office suite, HP Quality Center (QC 10 or AML 11), MS Sharepoint
* 5 years in an application development or support role or Service delivery function.
* Awareness and exposure to change management methodologies and best practices (ITIL)
* Awareness and exposure to systems development practices and methodologies (Agile) is a plus.
This role will complement the existing team and provide greater flexibility and throughput. Due to the nature of our global reach, it will be necessary on occasions to work outside the normal working hours or during week-ends.
About JPMorgan Chase Technology
Our $9 billion annual spend on technology gives us a competitive edge. You'll not only collaborate to develop solutions that improve the financial lives of millions, but also help to increase the velocity to market for our products and services.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...