* Excellent analytical skills (i.e. problem solving)
* A solid foundation in computer science and software engineering principles
* Self-starter with the ability to quickly pick up new ideas, concepts and technologies
* Disciplined approach to code management, testing and deployment practices
* Team player
* Experience of working in a front office environment within financial services
* Experience of the full project lifecycle (i.e. breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and providing effort estimation).
* Front office developer in the global Quantitative Execution Strategies technology team.
* The successful candidate will join a front-office technology team that work in very close partnership with front office teams (trading, structuring) in support of the Quantitative Execution Strategies platform. They will be developing the platform, strategies and visualization components required by the desk.
* The principal technology used by the team is Python. C++ is also used to optimise performance of critical components.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...