As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Delivery ownership of project goals including scope, schedule, and budget in the Wholesale Payments domain
* Leads technical projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
* Establishes project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
* Ensures project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firmwide guidelines
* Coordinates resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across multiple concurrent projects
* Operates within the boundaries of the Channels Demand Management and Budget planning processes
* Manages budget for assigned investments, communicates project progress and works closely with Tech resource managers and Product leads
* Change Management impacting project scope, cost, resource, or delivery schedule
* Stakeholder engagement
* At least 5-10 years of Project Management experience is required.
* Experience scoping, organizing and delivering complex multi-faceted projects and programs
* Hands on experience driving large scale projects through a structured change management process
* Matrix management of Technical resources including developers, QA, & engineering to deliver projects
* Exposure to modern infrastructure services such as cloud, virtualization, big data, etc
* Experience in working in an Agile development environment
* Organized, thorough, & detail orientated
* Planning skills:
* Project Task Estimation
* Resource Scheduling
* Risk & Issue Management
* Adherence to Standard Project Lifecycle
* Budget / Financial Management including Business Case completion
* Evaluation of impact to Total Cost of Ownership for multiple simultaneous, complex projects
* Impact analysis to changes in scope, budget or resource
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Experience in Agile transformation programs useful
* Experience in Corporate Banking technology and/or payments processing is an added advantage
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...