As the Senior Agile Scrum Master. You will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and training teams on Agile and Scrum methodology that will address the most difficult issues and challenges affecting Cloud Security Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase. You will identify solutions that will remove roadblocks, simplify and optimize the teams work, and collaborate with management to prioritize tasks.
The Senior Agile Scrum Master is the conduit and driver for integrating new processes and practices within and across all lines of business, and will have a start-up mentality that will help the team move quickly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
* Acts as a liaison to the Cloud Security software engineering organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved via automated systems
* Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
* Work with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize work
* Facilitate Scrum Work: Sprint Planning, Standups, etc.
* Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
* Develop solutions by applying exceptional process workflow skills
* Build functional prototypes of technical design ideas using SQL, Excel, Qliksense and other BI tools
* Work with stakeholders to ensure implemented solution meets defined success criteria
* Assess tools, approaches, and techniques to add efficiency and value-added improvements to existing processes and methods
* Experience working with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
* 7+ years of experience of applied SAFe and Lean-Agile processes and methodologies in a fast paced, mission critical, enterprise IT environment
* 2+ years of experience mentoring, coaching and training teams on Agile and Scrum methodology in enterprise scale IT environment
* 2+ years of experience working with software engineers to optimize their processes and controls
* 2+ years of experience with analytics, performance management, process improvement, architecture and design, cross-function collaboration and communications
* 2+ years of experience with Python and MysQL (database applications)
* 2+ years of experience with Scrum tools Jira, Rally, etc
* Experience with KPI dash boarding
* Experience with Business Analytics and BI Tools
* Have a Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) or equivalent secondary certification in addition to CSM
* BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience
Certifications desired, but not required:
* Certified Team Coach (CTC)
* Certified LeSS Practicioner
* Certified Scrum at Scale Practitioner
* Certified SAFe Agilist
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...