This role gives the candidate a platform to create leading edge private and hybrid cloud native solutions in a leading edge program with firm wide impact. The team will continue to build from grounds up, a massive, highly reliable and low latency real time solutions with extreme scale, modern cloud and web technologies with intuitive user experience.
As the full stack microservices developer for the Servicing Fabric Organization, the candidate will be responsible for the design, development, integration and testing of massive scale, mission critical modern front end web applications and cloud native microservices developed by the organization. As a software engineer, the candidate will need to work with other microservices developer, automation engineers and manual QA testers, and testers from cross functional groups such as Integration Solutions Testing and User Acceptance Testing. The candidate will be responsible for leading and sharing best practices for DDD and development of web services, kafka eventing , and web components in a DevOps environment.
The candidate will help develop and lead new technology choices and engineering , collaborating with product management, user experience, customer security and engineering organizations and servicing application teams for functional and non-functional requirements and deploying cloud native applications to test, UAT and environments.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 8+ years leading design and development for modules and event driven microservices with Java, spring boot exposing restful web services and
* Expert hands on experience developing cloud native micro services per DDD architecture principals with REST API development
* Software development of microsevices with Java8 , SpringBoot, and deployment in Cloud Platforms eg PCF
* Expert knowledge of Restful Web Services, WebSockets/JSON and kafka consumers/publishers
* Expert knowledge of developing web applications with Angular8/6 or React, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Material UI, Responsive web applications with Bootstrap
* Cloud Platforms - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, K8s, AWS
* Pivotal Cloud Cache , Kafka and NoSQL databases like Cassandra.
* Security with OAUTH2, LDAP, ADFS, HTTPS/WSS
* Proven experience in development, and implementation of software solutions, leadership in products and modules
* Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Attalssian Tool set - JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
* TDD/ADD and Automation testing with Junits, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
* Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
* Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment (Mandatory)
* Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test, Chaos Engineering pipelines
* Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
* The candidate must be able to works under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives and goals and brings best practices to the organization.
* The candidate must be able to provide technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems.
Nice to include
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Extensive experience in software development and programming using Java based technologies
* Ability to learn and get accustomed with the inner workings of vendor products / applications in the portfolio applications a must
* Thorough understanding of software development methodology and project deliverables documentation
* Ability to work closely in partnership with the business, technology and project management partners applying communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices
* Good written and spoken communications skills
* Hard working, self-learner having a proactive approach with a go get attitude. He/she should be highly independent, self-motivated, who is hungry to learn and perform in a highly demanding, technically challenging, quality focused and time critical environment
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...