JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Bankers deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
As a Wealth Strategist with J. P. Morgan Private Bank you will be responsible for delivering the firm's financial planning Goals-Based Wealth Management ("GBWM") resources to clients and prospective clients, helping them identify, prioritize and achieve their long term goals.
* Provide unbiased, customized wealth planning guidance to clients and prospective clients, based on deep client discovery and understanding
* Work with advisors to develop business opportunities with new and existing clients
* Develop and present GBWM materials and lead wealth transfer conversations in a compelling manner
* Structure and present financial plans/presentations in a simple to understand conversational manner
* Must be comfortable working with affluent and high net worth individuals/families, and have experience with financial planning, banking, investments, tax and wealth transfer strategies
* Train and develop advisors to independently lead effective GBWM-related client engagements
* Seven or more years experience in financial services including, but not limited to, financial planning, goals based investing, Private Banking, Affluent/High Net Worth solutions, and retirement strategies
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA, JD, Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) professional designations strongly preferred
* Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
* Proven ability to drive business results with a broad background in retirement solutions, general investment matters, working knowledge of credit and applicable trust and estate planning issues
* Senior level individual that is a strong self-motivator who can work closely with market leaders & practice partners without daily contact with one's direct manager
* Strong presentation skills in one-on-one and group meetings
* Ability to comfortably use numbers to provide guidance to clients in a compelling manner
* Proven track record of partnering with professional advisors (such as CPA's or T&E attorneys)
* Strong financial planning knowledge in regards to retirement, cash flows, goals-based planning
* Ability & experience in understanding clients' financial situations and personal circumstances
* Must be able to coach colleagues, client advisors and clients (strong partnership skills)
* Must be able to deliver a distinctive and thoughtful experience aimed at providing appropriate advice for each client situation in a way that secures confidence and new business
* Individual with high ethical standards, never sacrifices integrity and works in each client's best interest
* Rapidly integrate into regional markets and work productively with different personalities
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
* Willingness to travel regularly throughout Region
* J.P Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
* J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
* Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Bank & our capabilities in the meantime at: https://am.jpmorgan.com/private-bank/public/gl/en/home
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...