As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems.
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
* Hands-on experience architecting, designing and delivering HA software systems with:
+ Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Messaging, APIs, REST, Microservices and integration.
+ Git, Unit/Performance Testing, OpenAPI, JMeter, Postman.
* Practical approach to software and technology. You code, deploy, integrate. You prove by doing.
* Proven talent for architecting capable systems that are simple relative to those capabilities.
* Experience with concurrent programming, caching, clustering and replication strategies.
* Deep understanding of performance optimization of distributed systems.
* Deep experience with agile methodologies; TDD, CI/CD including deployment to production.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; and able to multitask.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...