This is a new, green field web application development project, trying to solve puzzle of multi-dimensional data enrichment and analytics.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, It gives opportunity to -
1. Learn, lead and adopt new bleeding edge technologies,
2. Understand real world business processes and propose strategic as well tactical solutions,
3. Drive full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and improve it,
4. Challenge your leadership skills,
5. Own and deliver innovative solutions and make your mark as a member of this team.
6. You are expected to participate in all SDLC stages. You must keep team and business up to date on your progress and concerns.
7. You should be self-motivated, team player and enthusiastic to lead and succeed.
1) BS/BA degree in technology or equivalent experience.
2) Experience working with global team of developers, BA and stakeholders.
3) Solid knowledge & extensive experience with Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in context to modern Web Application Development.
4) This should include but not limited to following lifecycle stages:
a) Requirements analysis and refinement,
b) Solution design,
c) Develop application,
d) Automate testing,
e) Application production support
9. Seasoned in modern software development practices like:
i) Agile Methodology
ii) Git workflows for managing code check-in,
iii) peer code reviewing,
iv) Multi-tier Performance Optimization (SQL, web services, UI),
v) Full stack design Patterns.
10. Solid technical skills in leading programming languages and frameworks like -
viii) Web Services (REST, SOAP),
11. Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goal.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...