Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our Privileged Access Management team.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can handle many different roles such as:
* Design and develop Privilege access management solution that improve the security of Organization.
* Design Solutions that adheres with Identity governance and Administration , Access management standards.
* Work on fixing vulnerability in existing Application and infrastrucutre.
* Deploy and coordinate security solutions and provide level 3 support on day-to-day issues.
* Provide technical leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to vendors, suppliers and end-users
* Provide direction for testing of new functionality
* Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
* Obtaining stakeholder signoff
* Facilitating implementation of new functionality through training and demonstrations
* Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
* Write technical documents for production support team and act as Point of contact for new implementations
* Analyze business requirements and collaborate with cross functional teams from design through implementation and Day 2 support
* Perform POC for new integrations
* Troubleshoot production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
* Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure, support, and other software engineering teams
* A bachelor's degree in related field and approximately 8-10 years of related work or graduate degree and approximately 6-8 years of related work experience.
* Minimum 6+ years of experience in Privilege access management domain(Tools like CYberark , Beyond trust , Centrify, Thycotic).
* Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
* Hands on experience working in security domain(Infrastructure security ,network security or Application security).
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Exposure to SIEM tools (like Qradar , Splunk)
* Understanding of DevOps and experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket
* Exposure to MQ, WebService concepts, REST service concepts, XML, JSON is desirable.
* 4+ years of experience in delivering solution through Agile methodology including daily participation in Agile ceremonies
* Exposure to and/or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, ADFS
* Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with a diverse population.
* Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
"High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment."JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...