The Field Strategy Performance Management Team sits within the Wholesale Payments Product Delivery Group (WPPD) and supports all Wholesale Payments businesses. The Field Strategy Performance Management team's core objective is to manage the end-to-end performance and ensure the success of client-facing employees (Business Development, Product Sales Specialists, and Relationship Management). As a Business Management function, key responsibilities include managing Performance Scorecards & Goals, Incentive Compensation, Reporting & Analytics, Awards & Recognition, and Controls/Governance.
* Develop comprehensive strategy to manage the administration of scorecards and performance goals
* Collaborate with Sr. Business leaders, Business Managers, and HR Business Partners to Design, develop, and maintain individual/ team based scorecards across Sales and Relationship Management
* Engage regularly with Tableau developers to conduct business requirements gathering and data review
* Present to Sr. Business leaders on a regular basis to share progress on scorecards and performance results via monthly and quarterly performance reviews
* Manage annual Awards and Recognition programs
* Project Manage control initiatives to ensure appropriate processes and procedures are implemented
* Represent team in key meetings with Sr. Business leaders
* Bachelors' degree with minimum of 7 years' experience working with a Client Facing organization
* Strategic thought leadership; business and/or operational strategy
* Process improvement experience; identify areas of opportunity and develop processes to close gaps
* Analytical experience; analyze large amounts of data to understand and summarize complex information
* Experience with strategy development and execution
* Ability to quickly learn the basics of tech systems and tools like SharePoint and Tableau
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Comfort interacting with a broad audience; superior relationship skills
* Able to manage diverse initiatives and projects of varying lengths and scope
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities
* Complex problem solving skills
* Strong Project Management skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience interacting and presenting to senior leadership
* Management Consulting experience (optional)
* Six Sigma experience (optional)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...