As an experienced Infrastructure engineering professional, your mission is to help lead our team of technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run and reduce toil. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, APIs, and solutions. You will lead by example with hands on engagement and developer team members in the principles of site reliability engineering to enable scale for the operations. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
* Work closely with product owner and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined when evaluating and testing new versions
* Perform performance, resiliency engineering tasks & provide operational support (level 3 and 4) for the Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) API Management services
* Execute/Implement PoC's with internal customers of the service and provide information as well as be able to influence teams across the organizational boundaries. Good articulation, data visualization, and presentation skills to communicate performance results and SLOs, are a must have.
* Ability to define performance , resiliency, related design guidance and share with application teams to ensure adherence to application engineering guidelines, processes and procedures - with focus on performance, latency optimizations, and efficient re-architecture or modernization of backend systems
* Build and manage automated performance & capacity management frameworks for the service; and perform regular maintenance & resiliency activities
* Recommend, plan, coordinate, and implement regular software hygiene such as patching and upgrades for stability, availability, and reliability of the service
* Define all aspects of service level objective management to gather, analyze telemetry, logs and provide recommendations and remediation for service proactively while ensuring all Service level indicator are in line with expectation and meeting 99.999% availability
* Define capacity and performance testing methodologies; as well drive execution to determine actions and outcomes that facilitate further decision making and optimization of infrastructure.
* Ensure stability and resiliency of the systems in the API Management service at all times.
Minimum 7 years of overall professional experience in large high performance infrastructure and systems development roles; with 3 to 5 years of relevant performance and capacity management experience and familiarity with WEB APIs and RESTful APIs as well as micro services.
Troubleshoot and fix, performance, availability and reliability issues.
Strong performance testing tool and framework experience (open source or commercial)
Strong understanding in design, develop, and configure APIs( Rest and Soap) and policies using API Gateways / Management products.
Hands-on experience for REST and SOAP Web Services, JSON and XML
Experience on Linux based systems, with Strong scripting ability (Python), good understanding on Cron jobs and Shell scripting to rewrite them effectively.
Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure and certificates. Should be familiar with using certificates for message signing and mutual TLS - and how to manage the security aspects around architecture to drive performance improvements and stability
Additional Skills that will be a plus:
Linux system administration skills, and containerization, and debugging skills.
API Testing - unit, functional, performance, capacity, and latency analysis.
Performance testing frameworks and tools - Load runner, other
AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk or ELK implementation experience (identifying KPIs to track, building dashboards, trending of data to improve performance or reliability)
Agile development team experience
Docker / Kubernetes experience is a plus but not required (resourceful fast learners are welcome)
Understanding of networking concepts - Subnets, load balancing (local and global), and firewalls.
Altassian product suite - JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
Knowledge on LDAP, ADFS, CA siteminder. Ping Federate, Axiomatics is a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...