* Responsible for the design, development, testing, integration, operation and support of infrastructure services that meet stated business requirements and adhere to coding best practices.
* Adheres to architectural design standards, risk management and security policies, data management policies, strategic technology directions, best practices development (e.g. estimating models),
* Leads architecture review presentations, mentors less experienced team members and conducts peer code reviews
* Supports all elements of the Software Development Lifecycle process
* Participates in the development of integration elements, data models, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
* Assists in building open 3rd-party Software Development Kits (SDKs)
* Works as a member of a team developing and delivering software solutions
* Handles advanced technical problems and creates solutions that solve business problems
* Independently solves technical issues and is also able to collaborate and contribute ideas
* Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger, scalable systems
* Fully analyzes problems, designs, develops and tests code
* Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams
Other possible functions
* Technical Lead
* Prior experience in both Systems Engineering and Software Development
* Advanced knowledge in at least one of the infrastructure disciplines and functions:
* Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux) internals
* Systems Programming
* Network Programming
* Experience in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, C#, .NET)
* Enterprise scale or resiliency
* Experience in system and software security and entitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD)
* Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
* Familiar with Agile development process and automated testing
* Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers
* Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration
* Experience in Systems and Application monitoring systems and instrumentation
* Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions, driving strategic direction through technology
* Ensures risk and control compliance to departmental and company-wide standards
* Works within standards of financial controls and budget management
* Executes with a client centric mindset when working with internal and external teams and contributors
* Experience in large scale Software Development in one or more programming languages (C,C++, Perl, Python, Java, C#, .NET)
* Experience with assuring enterprise stability and resiliency
"High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment."
For more information on Infrastructure Development roles, please visit the Infrastructure Development Job Family Overview.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...