As an Applications Developer Lead, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications for the Chase Online customer base. This position requires a high level of development expertise with Internet based programming architectures and Object Oriented principles. The ability to communicate effectively is also required as you will work closely with other groups both within and outside of the organization to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of your assigned application components to ensure the successful delivery of the project. The Applications Developer Lead position in Digital Tech is responsible for ensuring the successful analysis, architecture, design, development (of core functions) and code review of application components. You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques. You will additionally be responsible for performing software troubleshooting and monitoring functions for an extremely high transaction rate and low to zero downtime based applications. You will also be responsible for defining and maintaining design guidelines, coding standards, software methodologies and processes. You should be able to work in a fast paced and scrum/agile environment with aggressive deadlines, where each sprint will constitute 2 to 3 weeks.
* Must have experience with Java/J2SE 8 with a deep understanding of the language and core API's, web
* services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, code profiling and optimization, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture.
* Technology: Core Java, J2EE-JDBC, JMS, , NoSQL dB, Embedded dB
* Application Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Boot
* SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages
* Testing Frameworks: Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, DBUnit,
* Data Access Frameworks: Hibernate, MyBatis
* Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Mongo Db, Derby,
* Operating Systems: Linux, Unix Solaris,
* Code Repositories: SVN, GIT
* Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant
Financial services experience;
Knowledge of Micro services is a plus
Knowledge of Web Security is a plus including Cross Site Scripting and HTTP injection
* 5+ years of extensive hands on Application Development work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
* Strong architecture, analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with Internet applications
* Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
* Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices
* experience in profiling, identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...