As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
* Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
* 3 - 5 years experience working as a hands-on (actively coding) Application Development or related role.
* Experience defining REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
* Project Technologies
* Expert Level Imlementation skills in Front End Technologies- Angular 8, HTM5, ADA, CSS
* Java - Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
* Spring - Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
* Database - Expert-level implementation skills with ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA or MyBatis. Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
* Web - Expert-level implementation skills with building modern web applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques.
* Application Servers - Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms including Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere.
* General - Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
* Engineering Practices TDD - Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito.
* ATDD - Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
* Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...