As a Business Analyst and Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for building relationships and communicating with internal teams. You will also be responsible for reporting, analyzing data, and process improvement.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal team members, as well as with other teams within the firm
* Prepare client-specific reporting
* Prepare regulatory reporting, such as draft financial statements and regulatory reports
* Adapt to and execute changes to regulatory requirements
* Prioritize tasks and assignments to meet deadlines, and escalate concerns to direct manager
* Demonstrate familiarity and competence with departmental and team procedures and applicable systems
* Recommend adjustments and improvements to departmental and team procedures and applicable system enhancements
* Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
* Problem solving / issue resolution skills as well as customer service skills
* Team player with the ability to work productively within a group
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience in Financial Reporting, Fund Administration, Accounting and/or Custody experience, preferred
* Bachelor's Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent experience preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...