The CIB Banking Technology team are looking for a Leader to drive architecture, delivery and adoption of an AWS data lake environment partnering across multiple lines of business with fellow architects and delivery leads. The successful candidate will possess strong data lake / warehouse experience of ideally AWS or Hadoop-based data platforms with demonstrable hands on architecture and delivery experience using EC2, Lambda, S3, Redshift, Glue Catalog, Kinesis, Athena, and EMR or equivalent toolsets.
As well as development, the role will drive dev ops principles in terms of CI/CD, SDLC optimisation, performance testing / tuning and data quality enhancement. Best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in large scale data platform delivery, meeting timelines and the ability to solve complex data problems to meet the needs of critical business applications and services.
* As a leader within our Data & Information Architecture domain we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation
* Define and deliver a comprehensive data delivery / consumption strategy
* Set and enforce architectural and implementation standards
* Design and deliver fully automated CI / CD across a wide variety of AWS components
* Collaborate to design solutions focusing on conceptual, logical and physical data models
* Work with partner technology teams to ensure successful integration
* Partner across GICB technology to enhance and mature Information Architecture principles, implementation and adoption
* Research and learn new methodologies & technologies and bring knowledge to the team
* Be an active leader within GICB technology in Houston and globally
* Actively support the broader agenda within the Houston technology centre
The role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities including:
* Extensive experience in a Big Data technology (AWS preferred)
* Hands-on experience with Data Lake / Data Hub design and delivery
* Experienced in data platform optimization - ingest, persistence and consumption
* Demonstrable experience of domain driven design
* Excellent data modeling skills
* Communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management.
* Excellent leadership and negotiation skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization and across multiple locations
* Coaching and mentoring skills - ability to adapt to all levels of the organization
* Expertise in working in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...