The Cyber Security Team at JPMorgan Chase is looking for an experienced Cloud Software Engineer for our Plano, TX location.
We are tackling tough problems and creating innovative solutions for our internal teams to keep our business safe and secure. We are looking for Cloud Software Engineers to help us design, prototype, and deliver complex, scalable, and robust solutions for our Privileged Access Management organization.
The most important characteristic of our team is that we deliver solutions that enable other teams to meet our firm's high security standards.
What you'll do day to day:
* Contribute to design and implementation of cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
* Automate infrastructure and software deployments
* Build, manage and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
* Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes which improve our focus on scalability, security and availability
* Identify and address infrastructure and application level deficiencies, availability gaps, and performance bottlenecks
* Collaborate with peer organizations, product delivery teams, and support organizations on technical issues
Where you excel:
* 8+ years of software development experience
* Career of using Static and Dynamic languages
* 4+ years in Agile / DevOps (Continuous Improvement
* Experience with Automation/Orchestration (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, etc)
* Designing end to end solutions in the cloud (we play in all of them)
* Experience with Security Engineering practices
* Understanding and Exposure to OAuth, Certificates, Secure APIs
* Experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases
* Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
* Understanding of Message Brokers / Data Caching / Public-Private Keys
* Enterprise Development: Telemetry / Testing / Troubleshooting
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...