As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The candidate should have a passion to tackle complex problems and help develop innovative solutions, attain a self motivated pro-active attitude, inquisitiveness and eagerness to learn, demonstrate ownership with the drive to troubleshoot issues methodically and deliver under pressure. A successful candidate will have experience working within an agile software development lifecycle, collaborating with his team, partnering effectively and executing on cross-dependencies across the organization with technology leads, architects, production management, business analysts and quality assurance groups.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Strong experience in Core Java, Object Oriented, RDBMS (Oracle), SQL, Spring and Unix Scripts
* Experience in architecting and building secure, highly available, resilient, scalable systems leveraging clustering and load balancing of web (Apache), app servers (Tomcat) and messaging systems (Kafka or MQ Series)
* Knowledge of container based development, orchestration, micro services frameworks and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Jersey, Swagger) is a plus
* Strong understanding of Agile methodology and leveraging SDLC tools to improve development and testing efficiency (JIRA, Jenkins, GIT, JUnit, Selenium, Lint)
* Experience in aggregation and streaming frameworks (Storm, Spark) is a plus
* Experience using BigData frameworks and NoSQL DBs (Cassandra, H-Base, Cloudera, Hadoop) is a plus
* Banking and payments domain background is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...