The AML/KYC Associate role is to analyze current state processes, define unique business requirements and working with Project / Control Mangers to determine the target state plan as well as the necessary implementation plan steps to get there. This role would focus on Private Bank and its related AML/KYC processes.
* Set-up meetings, create and distribute agendas, take minutes, coordinate logistics for meetings, and complete various presentations for project and Sr. Management as directed by manager.
* Analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources to create solutions and define next steps with milestones, dates, and owners.
* Complete recurring reporting for manager and projects on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis proactively and with accuracy.
* Create and maintain the project plan tracker and weekly summaries and distribute to working group, acting as the "details master" of the projects.
* Take ownership of assignment work-streams to define operating models or requirements and syndicate with working group.
* Ensure consistent syndication of information with working group domestically and globally.
* Detail Oriented with intense focus on accuracy
* Superior Note Taking
* Ability to manage complexity, multi-task and deliver solutions to a tight deadline
* Strong Data Analytical skills
* Ability to deliver quickly with minimal manager direction
* Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint Presentations
* Strong work-ethic with preference and composure for intense project management and operating in a fast paced environment
* Strong interpersonal relationship and partnership skills
* Thoughtful approach and ability to create and validate new solutions
* Successful track record in P&P rotations focused on quality results and successful execution
* Experience in developing and creating effective presentations for very senior levels of the firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...