The US Wealth Management Data & Information Business Administration Manager will be responsible for critical wealth management business activities including record retention, user tool registrations, and access administration. This role will also be the designated business champion for privacy, data governance, and fraud efforts. This includes, but is not limited to: business and product ownership of key processes end to end with a responsibility to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency through process re-engineering and automation; identification and ownership of business, regulatory, policy, or control changes and its resolution; business simplification design and execution efforts.
Clear communication, transparent reporting, effective presentation, and relationship building will be vital elements of the position. The successful candidate will excel at creative thinking and both tactical and strategic problem solving; be self-motivated, confident and organized and ready to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Controls or related fields
* SIE, Series 7, and Series 24 (or equivalents) required within 120 days of start
* At least 8+ years of experience in financial services, preferably in investment or wealth management related roles.
* Experience leading business, operational, technology, and/or organizational change projects from strategy through execution
* Experience in building and developing teams from diverse backgrounds
* Experience with process engineering, operational risk analysis, procedure and technology development
* Knowledge of wealth management industry, sales practices, and regulatory environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong process and technical analysis and re-engineering skills
* Strong interviewing, consulting, and relationship building skills
* Ability to effectively resolve complex issues or risks
* Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
* Flexibility and adaptability; ability to respond quickly to change with ease
* Operate consistently with a sense of accountability and an "end to end" mindset and approach
* Highly self-motivated in learning new expertise and technologies to continuously improve effectiveness of organization
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...