You will be part of a DevOps catalyst team focused on our Core processing platform, leading the ongoing transformation and adoption of automation initiatives specific to our CI / CD agenda. You will aid in the alignment and enablement of strategic tool offerings within our engineering community while designing, building and delivering solutions where one does not exist. Your initial focus will be on the assessment and expansion of existing test automation frameworks while managing and guiding automation engineers on framework development, automation guidelines along with best practices and evolvement of test strategy and approach as it pertains to our SDLC.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipeline processes; automated build and test systems
* Experience in modern software development lifecycle and with DevOps mentality and test driven development approaches
* Proficiency in one or more programming languages: Java, Python, Angular, Shell, SQL, PL/SQL
* Proven experience in backend Automation using different automation tools and frameworks
* Strong knowledge of test automation frameworks - Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Karate
* Experience in left-shift engineering practices, including TDD, BDD
* Experience in modern Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with and influence other technology teams to deliver end to end solutions to the business in a constantly changing environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...