As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Minimum of 8+ years of experience in the following
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Experience working closely with Senior App Dev and Infrastructure Services architects
* Proficient in full stack developer having experience creating REST based services on Java/Spring/Spring Boot, UI development using Angular/React
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, OOP principles, Enterprise design patterns, industry best practices, Microservices patterns and architectures, and experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka
* Good Understanding of PowerShell, Ansible and/or Puppet
* Proficiency with common development tool sets - Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE, REST Clients, Browser Testing Tools etc...
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
* Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to an audience
* The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately
* The ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline
* Good attitude and a ability to work collaboratively in teams, developing meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Education and Experience
* BS/BA degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
* Previous FinTech Experience is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...