* Solid understanding of Domain Driven Design (DDD) including, but not limited to, context maps, context cards, etc.
* Creation of the activity flow diagrams for different use cases, including clear segregation of functionality based on the context
* Creation of user stories with very clear description and greater level of detail including input and output fields, all the use cases (positive and negative), leveraging techniques like spec by example, Gherkin syntax, or other structured specification approaches
* Review functional solution designs with Architects and collaborating with engineering teams to agree API's, interactions etc. where required
* Detailed understanding & experience of end-to-end software development frameworks like Agile, Scrum
* Mapping functional requirements to components to enable common solution design across the platform.
* Engagement with Product Owner to ensure that requirements are sufficiently communicated to enable technical design, estimation and build:
+ Verification that use cases cover identified flows
+ Gap analysis of changes required
Interested? This is what you should have
* BS/BA degree or equivalent
* At least 10 years of experience in a business analyst or equivalent role with 5 years involvement in understanding business requirements
* Hands on experience in the functional design of complex enterprise systems
* Experience in managing senior business stakeholders in global context
* Track record in working with stakeholders in different geographies
* A commercial mind-set to deliver short, medium and long term strategies to achieve sustained efficiency; an innovative thought process; focus on simplification
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...