Corporate Compliance Technology (CCT) organization is a technology enabler building complex solutions that are centrally integrated with each business line at JPMorgan Chase with instrumental function in fighting financial crimes, mitigating risks and behaviors with an adverse market impact, ensuring the integrity of financial information barrier and much more.
What we build matters and have a huge impact; our products and solutions enable thousands of Corporate Compliance investigators pin-point suspicious transactions and trades amongst a vast quantity of data points that amounts to trillions of dollars a day. Why join? Corporate Compliance function demands our technology to rapidly accelerate their ability to connect data intelligently, to identify new insights automatically, and to extract holistic risk factors with minimal human repetitive labor. These can only be achieved through modern technologies, advanced data analytics and business model transformation. You will be at this leading edge of the transformation driving change.
We are looking for software developers who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, development, coding, and testing that goes into creating high quality software and new products. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. Best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
* 6 plus years of active development experience in fast paced environments
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Demonstrate independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems
* Fast learning, capable of solving complex problems and creating simple solutions
* Proactively look to develop, implement and further best practices across the group
* Involve in production support and development activities for assigned applications and projects
* Study, adhere and improve processes to increase application quality, development productivity and effectiveness
* Ability in designing, developing, testing, and supporting application modules
* Work with the business and technology teams to evaluate requirements, and propose optimal technology solution and delivery approaches
* Motivated to work in a highly efficient agile team and having an attitude to be a good team player
* Experience with developing highly scalable, secure, and resilient applications utilizing Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot, REST APIs, JPA, Hibernate, Kubernetes, Docker, Swagger, and Skaffold
* Proficiency with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Test Driven Development (TDD). Hands on experience with test automation frameworks, such as Junit, Mockito, Cucumber is required
* Excellent understanding of security standards, such as OAuth, TLS, JWT, Kerberos etc.
* Good understanding of Domain Driven Design, microservices patterns, and modern/emerging architectures is required
* Familiarity with log/metric collection and monitoring technologies, such as ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics, sand Splunk is a plus
* Exposure to NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, is preferred
* Experience with even driven processing utilizing Kafka is a plus
* Hands-on experience with building CICD pipelines using Git, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, AWS Code Deploy
* Expertise with AWS services, such as S3, EKS, EC2, EMR Spark, AWS Glue, SQS, Lambda, Cloud Formation, and Terraform is highly desirable
* Agile software development experience is a must
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...