JPMorgan Chase is seeking a strong individual to join our Digital Finance and Business Management team. Primary responsibilities include partnering with multiple teams (Product, Technology, Analytics, Finance ) to design, build, maintain and report on cross functional digital initiatives for our Line of Business stakeholders.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for creating a monthly reporting pack for multiple Lines of Business Stakeholders across multiple digital initiatives and functions. This individual's main function will be to source, collate and report the data required relating to Product Roadmaps, Digital Metrics, Financial Updates including future iterations and improvements. Supplementary activities include leading ad-hoc projects and coordination of key forums etc required of a Business Management team
This unique role will allow a multi-faceted candidate to join an entrepreneurial team supported by the assets of JPMC to help build out and run senior level management and reporting.
* Executive reporting: Facilitate central reporting of key Digital metrics/updates to CCB leadership
+ Assist in the Design, Build and Coordination of the initial reporting framework
+ Work with multiple Business Line's stakeholders to address standardized and individual requirements
+ Facilitate the timely creation of the monthly cross product, Line of Business reporting pack for multiple business's Leadership.
+ Work with Finance, Product, Technology and Analytics partners to ensure that digital reporting is accurate and in sync with CCB-wide best practices.
+ Review existing processes and elevate, advocate and integrate best practices across the Program.
* Supplementary Activities
+ Special projects: Lead project management from project start through project completion for special ad hoc projects for Digital F&BM.
+ Agility Transformation Projects: Lead projects for organizational changes associated with the introduction of Agile and Product Aligned Architecture
+ Coordination and support of key forums across digital
+ Business Management and oversight of day-to-day operations - Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders in Digital and across various LOBs. This role will interface with key influencers and decision-makers across various Lines of Businesses, Product, Technology, Analytics and Finance functions.
* 3+ years of Project Management, Business Management, Scrum Master or PMO experience involving complex business, operations and technology delivery.
* Prior experience in financial services industry preferred including LOB, Business process and procedures knowledge.
* Demonstrated strong ability to analyze problems, quantitative analytics against large data sets
* Communicate effectively and confidently (both verbal and written).
* Demonstrated influencing and relationship management skills to work in cross-functional teams.
* Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers and managers; eagerness to work in a fast-paced, results-driven, highly dynamic environment.
* Must have excellent and efficient skills using Microsoft tools; esp. MS Excel and PowerPoint, Jira and Tableau preferred.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...