Discover the satisfaction of combining your experience, passion, and leaderships skills to impact the future of our global business. As an experienced professional in Quality Assurance, you'll manage our high-performing Quality Assurance teams' efforts across multiple projects. You'll ensure that our technology solutions not only work as they should, but meet our customers' needs. If you enjoy collaborative problem solving, then this position is a great fit. Working with talented developers, managers, and business partners, you'll uncover solutions for a wide range of quality issues. You'll also facilitate the implementation of manual and automated test scripts, and develop, coordinate, communicate, and enforce testing schedules and critical deliverables. With your understanding of the firm's strategies and business of specific products and broader financial markets, you'll find the right balance between risk and speed-to-market, and encourage your team to do the same.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Monitor debugging process results
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
MUST have experience with Selenium.
* 3-5 years of work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...