Do you like to engineer large scale mission critical solutions that are Always On? Do you like to contribute where cutting edge software development, global scale system architecture, Data and enterprise systems and tools intersect? Are you curious about how things break, so that you can eliminate these failure modes? Are you driven to eliminate toil by designing/adopting better tools and automation techniques? If so, we would love to have you in our CTO Engineering team.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Working with our LOB (line of business) users, collaborate with other technology teams to design, develop, test full stack cloud data solutions.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices (Agile/Scrum).
* Ability to work with collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
* Full stack development of web applications/internet technologies.
* Strong fundamentals in Object Oriented design and programming in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, hibernate.
* Strong on critical thinking, great communication and team work skill is essential to this role
* Hands on experience with streaming data applications (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kinesis, and Flink)
* Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline set-up and cloud platforms
* Hands on experience with TDD, unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito. Tools like Cucumber and Selenium
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...