Delaware Acceleration Regional Lead - Chief Technology Office - Engineering Division
Driving modern engineering acceleration team in the NAMR Delaware Region
- Work to accelerate adoption of modern engineering practices and technology.
- Work with other acceleration regional leads to ensure cohesive approach to acceleration campaigns.
- Work with acceleration campaign leads to effectively drive acceleration within a region.
- Drive and manage an acceleration regional team of engineers
- Work collaboratively to ensure team and organization standards are followed and the team is consistently focused
on continuous improvements and sustained delivery.
- Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value.
- Be passionate about technology and constantly seek ways of learning new technology and practices
- Mentor organization to progress their technical and professional skills. Be open and actively seeking
learning opportunities from more senior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience driving an Agile organization with 3 teams or more
- 10+ years experience working and managing a software development organization
- Comfortable as a hands on developer with a strong desire to continue to grow this skill
- Cloud Related Technologies - Experience with PaaS, IaaS in a Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Java - Strong experience working with Java and Spring Boot.
- Git - Strong experience working with an SCM such as Git.
- Database - Strong implementation skills across a wide range of database solutions
- General - Comfortable in more than two programming languages with a strong understanding of fundamental
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms)JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...