As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This position will provide the candidate the opportunity to drive projects and implementing solution aligned to providing secure authentication for third Party partners who are accessing chase data using industry standard specs like OAuth and Open Id Connect.
Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Demonstrated and strong hands on Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development; developing in all tiers (middleware, integration and database) of the application and proven experience with design patterns
* Experience in Microservices , OAUTH authorization framework, Spring boot is preferred
* Deep hands-on experience with Spring framework, Object Oriented methodology of design and development, and Spring Batch framework
* Experience with JDBC transaction management, caching and performance tuning, Web Services SOA experience (SOAP as well as Restful with JSON formats), with Messaging (IBM MQ, JMS)
* Experience in writing Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using DB2, with NoSQL database such as Cassandra and with testing frameworks like JUnit and mocking techniques
* Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. BDD and Cucumber)
* Experience in financial domain is preferred
* Ability to plan, prioritize and follow through on their work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while also clearly articulating both technical and non-technical issues with stake holders & partners like Dev Ops, Architects, QA testers & Product Owners.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...