The individual will drive lifetime income product priorities across the product "lifecycle", focusing on all key aspects, including:
* Innovation - understand and sizing the retirement income opportunity to develop and execute on a strategic roadmap for new product development, identifying the highest potential product design opportunities for success. Partner with the wealth planning and advice center to design practical approaches to structure effective retirement income plans
* Positioning & Growth - in partnership with the investment solutions and distribution channels, advice center and marketing teams, understand the competitive environment, industry dynamics and underlying product attributes to properly position JPMorgan Wealth Management lifetime income optimization strategies for success.
* Define and design an overall income annuity product strategy
* Generate new design concepts that can meet the needs of the retirement space. Partner with JPMorgan's Wealth Management investment teams, affiliated partners and internal distribution channels to understand market dynamics, evaluate ideas through explicit business cases, and prioritize potential opportunities that meet their business goals, bringing the best of JPMorgan's investment and guaranteed retirement income expertise to the market.
* Engage and partner with our strategic product and development teams to align and execute on business priorities for the product line. Coordinate with key constituents to ensure "product readiness" in core product positioning, marketing & branding support, and education. Key partners include product strategy, marketing, business development, distribution channels, business intelligence and investment oversight.
* Ensure all channels are appropriately educated and a clear "go-to-market" plan is developed and supported with a full range of collateral materials and tools
* Understand the competitive positioning of JPMorgan's Wealth Management product line, identifying areas of strength and weakness along with action plans to improve positioning through multiple product attributes, including pricing, existing/new annuity and life insurance structure and messaging.
Required Skills And Experience
* 10 plus years of relevant product experience in income annuity designs
* Bachelor's degree in finance or business, additional advanced credentials (CFA)
* Deep knowledge of the annuity and retirement industry, including key trends across competitors, product offerings, distributors and the associated opportunities for success
* Proven track record of leading product strategy, analyzing multiple opportunities in a robust and objective manner to arrive at key priorities for the business
* Execution on significant product management and development efforts across a matrixed organization, leading and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
* Willingness to test convention and think broadly about retirement income solutions, soliciting input more broadly across internal and external sources. Create a positive environment that encourages openness and respectful challenging of ideas
* Strong executive communication skills both orally and in written presentations
* Think creatively and strategically to leverage relationships both inside and outside of the organization to develop innovative initiatives and help drive sales messaging and goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...