In this role, the candidate will be required to establish and lead a global team of Site Reliability Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Infrastructure Developers, owning organization P&L, and driving cost controls while implementing immediate and long term solutions in support of operational resiliency and stability, technology lifecycle management, and internal/external audits. The candidate will be the primary interface between Infrastructure Integration Services Product & Development teams and the Lines of Businesses technology leadership.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in technology, organization, and operational incident, problem, release, and change management
* Expertise in technical system operations management, technical problem resolution, root cause analysis, and change management
* Ability to manage Major Incident/Crisis events, maintaining communication to stakeholders, prioritizing remediation and resources effectively
* Expertise in service, functional area or Infrastructure supported and interdependencies
* Expertise in defining and building out Product Reliability Roadmaps
* Advanced knowledge of risk and controls landscape
* Mastery of infrastructure design, architecture, and business processes
* Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
* Complete understanding of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to and despite potentially conflicting business and stakeholder needs
* Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Expertise in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Minimum of 10 years of technical expertise in IT/Finance/Banking industry, with preference for experience in Infrastructure Organizational Management and Reliability
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...