At JPMC, we are building a firm wide cloud based enterprise data lake platform to serve the needs of all line of business at JPMC. You will be working in a startup mode with the smartest engineers and data scientists in the Big Data field. The work you deliver will have tremendous impact to the JPMC customers.
As part of the CTO group, you will be using cutting edge AWS big data technology and tools, working with the customers from all our lines of business, handling data from all channels, building the data platform handling large amount of data no one can match in the financial industry. Even better, you will participate in the design and development of the platform from the ground up.
* Working with our LOB (line of business) users, collaborate with other technology teams to design, develop, test full stack cloud data solutions.
* Leading and be responsible for the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience and scalability of your solution.
* Leading the innovation, perform proof of concept and the implementation of cutting-edge technologies
Qualification, Strengths and Capabilities
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in application development using any of these programming languages: Java, Scala, Python. Experience working in financial industry is preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including entitlement and IAM policy. AWS professional certification is preferred.
* Three years of experience working on streaming data applications (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kinesis, and Flink)
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working with data pipeline open source products (Airflow, Jupyter, Anaconda)
* Minimum of 3 years' hands-on experience with Hadoop data platform (MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Impala), experience working with Cloudera stack is preferred.
* Minimum of 1 years of experience with DevOps automation tools (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
* One year of experience in developing, deploying and monitoring in building large distributed and parallel systems using container technology including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWD Fargate
* Lead by influence, mentor junior software engineers, ability to navigate to different teams and business to find solutions to complex problems
* Strong on critical thinking, great communication and team work skill is essential to this role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...