As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. Development will be in Linux app layer as well as Hadoop environment.
Responsibilities include efficiently design and implement solutions in line with our architectural standards; support testing, conversion, and ensuring accurate source code promotion, tracking and compliance with applicable corporate policies and regulatory standards.
* Provide end-user support by supplying product, process and technical solutions to resolve and/or enhance user application functions.
* You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
* You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.
* Work will include all aspects of software engineering lifecycle.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field of study and 10 plus years of experience as an IT Programmer. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 3+ years experience with Lexers and parsers such as Lex/Yacc or Flex/Bison. JSql Parser or Antlr for example.
* 5+ years with very strong knowledge of Sql.
* 10+ years Demonstrated experience with sophisticated parsing and processing using core Java is required.
* 10+ years of J2EE Application building Web Services using Spring/Spring Boot and Core Java/J2EE technologies
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Familiarity with ETL processes and tools such as Abinitio or Informatica is a plus.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...