The Data Engineering Architect will play a lead role for helping define, implement and evolve key architectural components of the enterprise data ecosystem underlying the digital transformation. These include the enterprise data lake, operational data store (ODS), and numerous data stores supporting a predominantly microservices-based architecture. The role will focus on several aspects of the data architecture as follows:
* Define the modern distributed data lake product architecture leveraging a hybrid cloud environment, distributed data pipelines, and incorporating automated governance and zero trust security processes.
* Research, evaluate and select champion tools in the marketplace to meet the metadata capture and management needs of modern data architectures deployed at scale.
* Drive data domain (DDD based) modeling, data engineering and data resiliency design standards across the microservices and analytics applications fabric for autonomy, agility and scale.
* Define integration patterns for real-time events captured from the microservices fabric into a big data ecosystem supporting traditional BI and analytics as well as embedding and operationalizing Artificial Intelligence patterns such as Machine Learning into the microservices fabric.
* Work with the Lead Architects, Chief Information Architects, and CTOs on general and specific data strategies, solutions and technical guidance using industry standards and domain specific best practices.
* Guide agile teams in applying these patterns to key software products and will guide software engineering teams in implementing customer-driven autonomous application architectures.
* Act in the role of lead design authority to include: breaking down business requirements into technical tasks, establishing design and coding standards, performing code reviews, etc.
* Roll up sleeves and develop as needed.
* Ensure that proper data management rigor is in place so that users are confident in the quality of the data.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...