Position deos not offer Sponsorship or H1B
CCB Remediation and Correction functional area cares for the identification, classification, and correction of customer impacts caused by business process or operational breaks within CCB (Consumer and Community Banking). Within this function, the team focuses on correcting the impacted accounts via recalculating and/or crediting finance charges, fees, and rewards balances; correcting/changing finance charge and fee structures; initiating customer communications, etc.
The Data Validation Lead Analyst will be a key member of a larger team of Business Analysts, Correction Analysts, and Testing Analysts accountable for the correction of customer account. The Analyst will perform end-to-end analysis on code against business requirements and execution plans; while confirming correct usage of data sources, standard code, adherence to guidelines and regulations, and following best practice standards.
Additionally, the Analyst will assist the Data Validation Manager in development and implementation of the overall validation strategy, developing processes and procedures, and incorporating appropriate tools. The Analyst will be expected to perform validation on cases resulting from difficult, complex, multi-layered, data intensive business problems.
* Develop/Create code from scratch by reviewing the business requirements across multiple Lines of Business in CCB (Credit Card, Consumer/Business Banking, Merchant Services etc.)
* Assist in the development and maintenance of the overall Data Validation strategy for the Correction function
* Validate data and data sources
* Write queries and run frequencies to validate population and output files
* Effectively trace and communicate coding defects
* Document data validation plans and findings/defects
* Ensure correct formatting and logic of all output files
* Actively engage in process adherence and improvement discussions
* Requires minimum of 5+ years' experience in a Data Validation role with experience in analyzing SQL/SAS code and able to write own queries
* Requires complex querying skills in SAS, SQL and TERADATA environment
* Prefer experience working with a Chase CCB LOB
* Ability to understand and analyze complex queries with short deadlines
* Ability to run multiple UNIX scripts simultaneously
* Thorough knowledge of database partitioning system and how it functions
* Validate the data and data sources
* Effectively trace and communicate the coding defects
* Document code validation plans and findings
* Ability to work multiple problems simultaneously
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Strong analytical skills
* Detailed and quality oriented
* Team player with the ability to work independently
* Bachelor's Degree
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...