As an experienced member of our Software Engineering team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. Your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle and data engineering practices, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a senior software engineer for the technology data management platform, you will play a big part in leading the design and engineering of enterprise-grade solutions using modern technology stacks. You'll be responsible for implementing solutions that covers data sourcing, pipeline engineering, persistence, and presentation capabilities. You will utilize agile SDLC best practices to ensure the adherence to code quality standards, test coverage, and software maintainability.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* 10+ years of hands-on software development experience, preferably with object oriented languages like Java, Python, Go and front technologies including Java script and Angular
* Extensive experience with message driven software patterns (Kafka, MQ) and big data technology (Hive, Hbase, Spark, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc.)
* Experience with multi-threading, concurrency, and highly scalable microservice and REST web services
* Agile SDLC expert with strong focus on unit testing, functional testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps, distributed version control system, and agile methodologies
* Experience in leading enterprise project and teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...