We are seeking a highly effective and innovative leader to join our growing Digital Channels team. This critical role will lead efforts to drive the digital experiences and strategy within a new Digital workstream for Channels Personalization & Segmentation.
This role is expected to work closely with a cross functional Digital team and multiple key stakeholders to build capabilities that will excite our customers resulting in increased engagement and satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader with a strong business acumen, big bias for action through partnership and collaboration, executive gravitas, and highly strategic thinking.
Develop strategic direction & roadmap for the segmentation strategy
* Leveraging quantitative and qualitative inputs, as well as business priorities to drive a strategic roadmap to increase digital awareness and usage
* Work with finance and analytics on business case creation, digital roadmap development and establishing OKRs/KPIs/KEIs
* Work closely with Go to Market and Marketing teams to develop initiatives that drive adoption of digital channels and features
* Ensure roadmaps reflect customer needs and business drivers; actively weigh in on digital roadmaps and plans, including recommending ways to optimize and align roadmaps to include segmentation drivers
* Partner with Risk & Controls to ensure we are meeting all compliance guidelines
Understanding the landscape
* Proactively ide ntify new opportunities for Digital by leveraging competitive and industry data ensuring we are focused on areas that our customers perceive value Be highly adaptive and have a collaborative can-do spirit.
* Be Customer Obsessed and Creative, with a willingness to try new ways to solve customer problems.
* Don't think small, be creative and find all options available
Drive and communicate priorities for roadmap inclusion
* Help General Managers and Product Owners understand segmentation recommendations and priorities and the overall impact to their business
* Educate and influence General Managers and Product owners in both Digital & Lines of Business on the benefits and OKRs that could be realized
* Partner with the Channel Experience team to design and build with an end-to-end experience
* 7+ years of digital experience
* 5+ years of leadership experience
* Demonstrable experience working in financial services preferably Consumer Lending (Credit Card, Personal Loans, Home Lending and/or Auto Finance) and familiarity with the products and services associated with Chase
* 5+ years of team representation experience at a senior executive committee level
* Experience working with broad cross-functional partners on a daily basis and leveraging those relationships for excellent work product
* Ability to influence and present to stakeholders at senior levels to ensure proper awareness, support and escalations.
* World-class communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Ability to analyze data, synthesize key learnings, and present information effectively
* Proactive, able to work well under tight delivery timelines; ability to operate in a fluid environment
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...