Putting our clients and their needs first remains the top goal for our User Experience team. As a User Experience Associate, you'll begin your career building a solid foundation in UX design, giving you the ability to take your career in many different directions. You'll provide design support and make sure projects meet business goals and deadlines, all while keeping our customers at the forefront of everything we do. Additionally, you'll be responsible for prototyping and wireframing for a variety of projects, and will assist with research and analysis based on various UX research methods.
We're looking for flexible, creative thinkers who bring many strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Skilled in standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
* User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities
* Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style
* Ability to receive feedback and critique
* Understanding of accessibility and the ability to apply that to designs
* Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...