Digital Connectivity Services (DCS) provides digital access solutions for our 72 million digitally engaged Chase customers. Our mission is to retain customer's confidence in our Digital channels, while providing a seamless customer experience. This includes providing simple, reassuring and secure authentication experiences across all of our Digital properties, with minimal friction, as well as supporting third party access to customer data through secure APIs. Our team is also responsible for executing strategic projects that improve and sustain stability and resiliency as well as security improvements across Digital.
The role is an Area Product engineering lead in the Authentication product group. As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. We are looking for a Senior Engineering Lead to drive CCB customer authentication deliverables, working with various stakeholders.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with Spring framework and Object Oriented methodology of design and development
* Minimum 8+ years of Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development
* 10+ years experience working in a complex technology environment, designing, developing, and deploying high-transaction volume, business critical applications with very large user base
* Minimum 5+ years as a Lead Software Engineering, managing teams using agile principles and practices
* Advanced knowledge of software architecture, design, and development principles and practices
* Strong understanding of application, data, infrastructure, and security architecture disciplines
* Experience with Domain Driven designs and Micro Services hosted on Cloud, with prior experience building internet-scale web services, REST services, and industrial-grade APIs to support B2C and B2B use cases
* Experience working with Messaging (IBM MQ, JMS), event-driven, and cloud-native application architectures
* Experience on NoSQL database such as Cassandra
* Active participation in an Agile development process, including working closely with development and product/project management
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Expertise in leading cross-functional technical discussions, following and understanding the conversation, thinking outside the box, making relevant suggestions, and communicating the outcome and next steps
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
* Finance-industry or Banking experience.
* hands-on experience in implementing CIAM/Authentication vendor products likeNok, Forgerock, Ping, SiteMinder etc
* Broader understanding of software delivery - UX, Dev, QA, and production management
* Previous experience with several languages and programming paradigms
* Knowledgeable in Security disciplines
* Knowledge of Big Data and related technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...