The Corporate Development team is working to chart a new partnership path for Chase, bringing together the assets of the firm to create "One Chase" opportunities to delight our customers. Corporate Development is responsible for all strategic partnerships at Chase across our major consumer businesses, including the Consumer Bank, Business Bank, Card Services, Home Lending, and Auto. Across these businesses, the team is responsible for digital banking and payments partnerships with FinTech's and large tech companies, merchant value and embedded benefits partnerships to strengthen the card portfolio, co-brand partnerships, and our payments network partnerships. Corporate Development is at the heart of many of the most important strategic and business decisions at Chase.
Establishing these partnerships requires careful strategic consideration and we are looking for smart, dynamic people who can deliver at Chase. The successful candidate must be able to think strategically, build and leverage relationships across various lines of business, and find ways to manage, execute and deliver on key partnerships. The successful candidate must be innovative, forward-thinking, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside senior leaders across the bank to build and deliver partnerships that drive Chase forward.
* Work cross-functionally within Chase and JPMC and with external partners to identify, negotiate, and execute key partnerships that drive business results and support the business strategy
* Collaboratively develop partnership strategy with the lines of business, including identifying key elements of the strategy, completing analysis, and making recommendation
* Develop and help deliver specific partner proposals with the lines of business, including overall vision, partnership economics, and product integration
* Work in conjunction with finance, legal and other functional partners to develop financial business case, deal constructs and other key terms associated with partnership
* Monitor external environment for important competitive developments and potential partnership opportunities and communicate more broadly to key line of business partners as necessary
* Ensure all deals and business development is executed in accordance with policies, controls, key functional partners, and Corporate Development procedures
* BS degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
* Must have significant partnership, strategic alliance, or deal execution experience
* Must have experience formulating business strategy, including structuring problems, completing analysis, and making recommendations
* Must have project management experience in a cross-functional environment
* Must have the ability to work independently and quickly adapt to new or ambiguous situations without significant assistance
* Deep analytical skills including understanding of common financial statements and ability to build financial models in Excel
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate to senior internal and external stakeholders
* Sense of urgency with disposition to execute and a demonstrated career of successful partnership and/or deal execution
* Proven exceptional relationship building skills
* Proven experience in working across departments and lines of business within large organizations
* Strong proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
* Minimum 7+ years industry experience, preferably across financial services/banking
Multiple opportunities openChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...