CB Marketing and Client Experience Technology is hiring a multi-skilled Senior Software Engineer with analytics skills to build, integrate and optimize our technology stack that spans across Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, Sales Enablement and Client Experience domains. You can help us build the ecosystem of the future by blending intelligence across best-in-class applications to drive data-driven growth strategies and deepen client engagement.
* Understand business expectations and identify the best solution to complex problems that fits into the overall strategic direction and architecture
* Identify, analyze, design and develop integration flows to various applications and vendor SaaS applications in a secure and efficient manner
* Leverage your technical expertise and experience of industry best practices and design patterns to enhance the integrated ecosystems, work with various data models and API integrations from design to deployment
* Use your technical expertise in data analytics to discover trends and patterns across a variety of data sources, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, from SaaS and on-premise sources to drive business intelligence and discover insights that are actionable
* Collaborate and work effectively with other Tech, Architecture, Product Owners, and Consultants and juggle multiple projects simultaneously from inception to production efficiently and effectively
* BS/MS in Computer Science or in a technology/engineering-related degree
* 8+ years hands-on experience in developing and delivering enterprise scalable solutions using Java, Microservices, Spring framework, concurrency, REST APIs, JPA and Hibernate
* Private/public cloud development experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
* Experience with event driven processing, JMS, Kafka, Rabbit MQ, etc.
* Experience with building CICD pipelines using Git, Maven, Jenkins, Jules, SonarQube, Fortify, etc.
* Good understanding of security standards, such as OAuth, TLS, JWT, Kerberos etc.
* Integration experience with Mulesoft or other integration tools nice to have
* Excellent Python programming skills; familiarity with standard data science tooling; understanding of ML/AI algorithms, NLP, and open-source libraries; skills to correctly interpret data
* Experience with SQL, stored procedures and ETL, data cleaning and blending
* Experience with Tableau/Qlik preferred
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
* Financial services background experience preferred
* Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, quick to learn and adapt to new technologies and projects
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...