Commercial Banking's (CB) Global Liquidity Solutions team is responsible for the management of JPMorgan's Commercial Banking global liquidity portfolio and delivering liquidity and investment product solutions for CB clients
About the role
With the evolving nature of the treasury services industry today, clients are looking for simpler and automated reporting tools to help them manage their complex accounting structures and payment activities.
In order to meet this demand, J.P. Morgan is invested in building a suite of virtual solutions. To name a few, J.P. Morgan's Virtual Account Management (VAM), is a next-generation cash management solution helping client's better structure, manage and view account activity at various levels, without having to hold separate accounts to reflect their business structure.
Alongside traditional payment acceptance and settlement methods, counterparty payments are extending to include new real-time and digital wallet rails by utilizing the J.P. Morgan WalletTM solution. Between the pay-ins and pay-outs, clients have an opportunity to automate reconciliation, manage funds and coordinate intelligent settlement, while also unlocking considerable customer insights.
If you are looking for an opportunity to support the on-going delivery, commercial growth and product management for these exciting solutions, this may be the job for you.
The individual will be part of the CB Global Liquidity Solutions Team, with a focus on virtual solution products. The successful candidate will partner with a wide array of product and functional stakeholders to support the delivery of the roadmap and the on-going transition of virtual solutions into the growth and maturity stages of the product lifecycle.
The successful candidate is an experienced, senior Product Manager with strong communication skills who collaborates effectively with partners across functional disciplines, regions and lines of business. The individual has knowledge of the customers and cash management products, in particular, payments activity and liquidity account structures and demonstrates superior cross-functional and regional alignment and holds themselves accountable for business results and professional development.
Core responsibilities include:
* Proactively contribute and support to the strategic direction of virtual products using insights into latest market trends around client cash management requirements and collaboration with internal stakeholders
* Manage and ensure Line of business requirements are being met with the delivery of the virtual solutions roadmap
* Execute the 'Ready to Launch/Sell' plan and work with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure completion of post-implementation activities to validate product performance and clients' utilization of new and enhanced features
* Share local market knowledge and expertise with regional team to support driving overall strategy
* Produce and monitor reports of key performance indicators (KPI) to drive Product P&L and identify emerging balance and revenue trends. Ensure pricing strategy is aligned with the Bank's balance sheet and funding strategy
* Actively partners with US and global client coverage and PSS teams to refine virtual solution use cases
* Provide support to front office functional partners to drive product growth - Sales, Implementations and Client Service
* Support the end-to-end client experience and associated initiatives to deliver a best-in-class solution for clients
* Support and participate in client meetings as required
* Provide direct support to clients during and post implementation as required
* 8 -10 years' experience in E2E global cash management product development & management-
* Solid track record of success in leading large-scale initiatives across various product teams
* Experience drafting and driving Business Requirements
* Experience in collaborating across functional groups including sales, service, compliance and legal teams and command strong influencing skills
* Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
* Project planning skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Excellent team building and management skills
* Experience in managing complex products preferred
* Bachelors' degree required
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...